The Philippe-Chatrier court is the center court of the Roland-Garros stadium in Paris, France. Built in 1928, its capacity in 2012 was 14,911 places. In 2001, it was renamed the Philippe-Chatrier court in homage to Philippe Chatrier, who died on June 22, 2000, who headed the French Tennis Federation (FFT) and the International Tennis Federation (FIT). Since 2008, the four stands have been named after the Four Musketeers Jean Borotra, Jacques Brugnon, René Lacoste, and Henri Cochet. Since 2018, it has been the subject of a major restructuring to provide it with new stands that can now accommodate 15,225 spectators and be equipped with a retractable roof.
Starter model. Approximate dimensions.
Formats: .3ds | .obj | .fbx | .dae | .dwg | .dxf | .skp | .wrl